The tunnel and steering system is based on the SR-M Mountain chassis complemented with a lightweight mountain seat, tapered foot boards and Stealth controls. Top-shelf Fox® Zero QS3 premium quality shocks are found up front to accommodate a wide range of terrain and riding styles.
Features like a Mountain seat, J-hook bars, sport windshield, reverse gear, electric start and hand/thumb warmers assure that you meet your adventure in full comfort.
At a glance
- Yamaha's unique turbo-power system
- Stealth handlebar and Hayes racing brake
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Extrovert drive sprockets for secure grip on track
- SRV-M spindle front suspension and FOX® QS3 shock
- Versattak 146 rear suspension
- Massive low-end torque for control in deep snow
- Push Button electric start and push-button reverse
- Genesis® 180 hp class engine - 4-stroke 3-cylinder 998cc
- Extreme colour scheme and striking SE graphics
- Dual digital gauges and sleek, low windshield
Sidewinder X-TX SE
Being out on the trail or in the powder, for work or play, is one of life's great feelings - creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory - so enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.