With no starter motor system or battery to haul around, this LE version is significantly lighter and features a shorter seat and fuel tank to aid rider mobility. The proven 36-inch mountain front suspension, industry-leading single beam skid frame and full 3-inch lugged track deliver unmatched handling ability.
As with every new model in the Yamaha line-up, the world knows that huge care and attention to detail will have been devoted to the precision of the steering and control systems, the comfort of the seating – as well as the practical facilities and luxuries that play such a key part in the riding experience.
At a glance
- 794cc dual-stage EFI 2-stroke with digital CDI
- Single Beam Mountain rear suspension system
- Super-light version without starter motor and battery
- Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3 rear shock package with lock-out
- Premium Fox® 1.5 Zero QS3 adjustable front shocks
- 154" x 3.0” Camso® Power Claw track - for power and drive
- Lightweight 36-inch Independent Double Wishbone front suspension
- Mountain-specific lightweight aluminium chassis
- Wide, stable single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- Adjustable Handlebar & thumb warmers
- Stylish digital gauges with controls on handlebar
Mountain Max LE 154 SL
Being out on the trail or in the powder, for work or play, is one of life's great feelings - creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory - so enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.