This SRViper wants you to play in the mountains
The fuel-injected Genesis® High Output engine delivers a winning combination of explosive power and torque - and when you decide to hit the deep powder, the 2.6"/66mm Camoplast® Power Claw track really comes into its own. With adjustable suspension and FOX® FLOAT® shocks front and rear, you can expect great control and comfort too.
Of course, the SRViper M-TX 153 SE brings you other advantages too, like full Mountain ergonomics, reverse, electric start and hand/thumb warmers.
At a glance
- Genesis® 4-stroke 1049cc High Output engine
- Advanced fuel injection system for explosive power
- Massive low end torque for control in deep snow
- Dual digital gauges and sleek, low windshield
- Slim and lightweight Mountain chassis
- SRV-M front suspension with FOX® FLOAT® 3 shocks
- Wide, single-keel Mountain skis
- Ski stance adjustable from 965mm to 990mm
- SR 153 rear suspension - dual FOX® FLOAT® 2 shocks
- 2.6 inch/66mm Camoplast® Power Claw lug track
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
SRViper M-TX 153 SE
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.