At its heart is an industry first - a fuel-injected 397cc 2-stroke power unit, punching out smooth horsepower - with impressive amounts of trail-busting torque. In fact, performance that's perfectly matched to the cutting-edge design of the chassis, suspension, track and skis.
Mid-size it may be, but the on-board luxury and comfort are full-size! Practical too, with electric starting and push-button electronic reverse, adjustable hand and thumb warmers and clear, stylish digital gauges to keep you up to speed. All in all, the SXVenom is a mighty impressive machine.
At a glance
- 397cc single-cylinder 2-stroke engine with EFI
- 7/8 scale snowmobile – a great all-rounder
- Ultra-lightweight chassis for supreme agility
- Rear suspension system with dual twin-tube shocks
- Lightweight 38-inch Independent Double Wishbone front suspension
- Camso® Hacksaw 121 x 14 track - for power and drive
- Wide Yamaha Stryke skis with single keel
- Serrated (punched) running boards for great grip
- Electronic push-button reverse & electric starting
- Comfortable trail seat for long days out
- Adjustable Handlebar & thumb warmers
- Stylish digital gauges & low sleek windshield
Being out on the trail or in the powder, for work or play, is one of life's great feelings - creating emotional moments to linger long in the memory - so enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed to deliver world-beating performance, unmatched handling and supreme comfort - with economy and reliability.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.