Small in size, big in fun.
Safety comes first, and the YFZ50 has a range of features that give parents a high degree of control. Speed can be limited by the throttle screw and rev limiter switch – and a lanyard attached to a tether switch can cut the engine instantly.
Easy to use, fun to ride and simple to maintain, the Yamaha YFZ50 is the clear choice for responsible adults – and with its YFZ450R racer-inspired styling, this mini ATV has got to be at the top of every child’s wish list!
At a glance
- Compact, agile ATV for children aged 6 - 9 years
- Simple to use, fun to ride and easy to maintain
- The ideal introduction to ATV riding
- Yamaha quality, reliability and back up
- Throttle screw for parental speed adjustment
- Switchable limiter restricts max engine speed
- Lanyard with cut-out for total parental control
- Sporty YFZ450R-inspired styling
- Low-maintenance 49cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine
- Smooth CVT automatic V-belt transmission
- Handlebar-mounted brake levers
- Electric start and removable kick-start
At Yamaha we’re famous for building some of the world’s most successful sport and leisure ATVs – and with a entry-level model for 6-9 year olds, we now make the smallest ones' hearts beat faster.