With impressive terrain-handling comes smooth power from our new 999cc engine - and push-button D-mode control with 3 Drive positions - Sport, Trail and Crawl. Add Special Edition paint, a factory-fitted Warn winch, colour-matched wheels, aggressive Maxxis Carnage tyres - and you begin to see the picture.
The Wolverine®RMAX™ 1000 family follows our development philosophy of “Jin-Ki Kanno” – which translates from Japanese as “the true exhilaration of being one with the machine” – bringing you a super-capable off-roader, in which driver and passengers feel confident to master and enjoy the very toughest terrain.
At a glance
- All-new industry-leading 4-seat Yamaha leisure ROV
- A gentle giant - powerful and smooth 999cc twin
- Impressive size but a good ‘fit’ when off-road
- Outstanding interior comfort and control facilities
- Extensive and impressive Special Edition package
- Unique 3-position D-Mode (Drive Mode) control
- Exclusive driveline with Ultramatic® transmission
- Excellent mud and splash protection for occupants
- Fox® QS3 shock package – easy no-tool adjustment
- Premium bumper with 4500 lbs WARN VRX winch
- ‘Stealth’ front design - “Evil Eye” LED marker lights
- Tough and Grippy 29” Maxxis Carnage tyres
- T-category homologation options are offered by Yamaha; verify details with your local Dealer.
Wolverine® RMAX™4 1000 SE
The new Wolverine®RMAX™ 1000 line-up heralds a new generation of adrenaline-charged, 2 and 4-seater SxS models, ready for you to tackle new adventures. It’s an advance made possible by our unique heritage in competition - and by the world-renowned engineering expertise that is evident from the moment you step aboard.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.