With its compact chassis, confidence-inspiring car-type 2-seat cabin and high-torque engine, the Wolverine-R is engineered to traverse some of the most extreme terrain out there.
Equipped with user-friendly fully automatic transmission - as well as switchable 2WD and 4WD modes and Electronic Power Steering (EPS) - the Wolverine-R is ready for you. So, go explore!
At a glance
- Compact and aggressively styled off-roader
- Class-leading comfort, extreme off-road potential
- Automotive style 2-person cab with bucket seats
- Ultramatic® fully automatic CVT transmission
- High, low, reverse and neutral gear settings
- Stable and natural-feeling engine braking
- On-command® 2WD/4WD/4WD with diff lock modes
- Intuitive controls and digital instrumentation
- Fully adjustable long-travel KYB piggyback shocks
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Flat cargo bed and 680kg towing capacity
- Designed for leisure and light utility use
When we set out to develop the Wolverine-R, our target was to create a vehicle suitable for both leisure and light utility customers operating in challenging environments. Able to carry two people, this vehicle also had to be agile, comfortable and fun.