The power from the Darkness
Its large-capacity 890cc EU5-compliant CP3 engine pushes out high levels of torque at low rpm, giving you an explosive acceleration and stronger road-focused performance. A high-tech 6-axis IMU governs the best-in-class electronic rider aids to give you ultimate control. And the QSS enables superfast upshifting and more stable downshifting.
For razor sharp handling, the MT-09 features a compact aluminium chassis along with adjustable suspension and super light wheels. Dual 298mm front brakes with radial master cylinder ensure fingertip control. And the radical next generation styling and pure coverless chassis design confirm the MT-09 as a ruthless Hyper Naked.
At a glance
- 35kW A2 version also available
- Adjustable suspension for enhanced sports riding
- Lightweight CF aluminium die-cast frame
- Next generation design and styling
- 6-Axis IMU plus lean-sensitive rider aids
- Full-colour 3.5-inch TFT display
- Compact, bifunctional LED headlight
- Quick Shift System (QSS)
- Lightweight SpinForged wheels
- Radial front brake master cylinder
- EU5 890cc CP3 engine
- 95 dB compliant
The MT story began nearly a decade ago when Yamaha’s top designers set out to create one of the most important new models in the history of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd. This was to be no ordinary motorcycle. The brief was to build a radical new machine with a big-torque engine and highly agile chassis that would be like no other. And the rest is history.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the selected Yamaha model.
No additional parts are required.