Ride the Legend
This special combination of timeless good looks and modern technology perfectly illustrates the true spirit of the Faster Sons philosophy. With its unique specification the XSR700 XTribute gives a whole new generation of riders the chance to celebrate the past, while at the same time benefitting from modern technology and an outstanding riding experience.
The XSR700 XTribute’s special features include an XT-style flat seat and chunky footrests, as well as off road handlebars and fork gaiters that complement the timeless scrambler style. And thanks to its 689cc inline 2-cylinder engine and lightweight chassis, the XSR700 XTribute has the power and technology to impress.
At a glance
- 35kW A2 version also available
- XSR family LED lighting
- Revised cockpit layout with integrated headlight stays
- Retro XT inspired ‘1981’ colours and graphics
- 689cc CP2 high-torque EU5 engine
- Light and slim tubular backbone frame
- Off road handlebars and chunky footrests
- Block-pattern Pirelli MT 60 RS tires for street and gravel road riding
- Special XT-style flat seat, fork gaiters and integrated headlight stays
- Light, compact and agile
Over the years Yamaha has created many iconic models that have stood the test of time. None more so than the XT500. Simple, strong and versatile, it became Europe’s best loved bike. The design implications of the XT500, together with the emotional enjoyment, are the foundations in the XTribute.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.