Respect R World.
YZF-R6 features low-drag bodywork and an aggressive look that bears all the characteristics of Yamaha's thoroughbred R-series DNA.
And to give you the ability push even harder, the YZF-R6 comes with a 6-mode Traction Control System, as well as a Quick Shifter System (QSS) and ABS.
At a glance
- 599cc inline 4-cylinder 4-valve DOHC engine
- YZF-R6 with next generation R-series design
- Lightweight 17-litre aluminium fuel tank
- Aggressive face with dual LED position lights
- YCC-T, YCC-I, ABS and D-Mode
- 6-position switchable TCS
- Aerodynamically efficient front cowl and screen
- YZF-R1 type 43mm front forks
- Enhanced riding position for increased control
- Slimline CF die cast magnesium rear subframe
- Quick Shift System for clutchless upshifts
- Dual 320mm front discs with radial calipers