Tune in to victory.
Its reversed head engine and rearward-slanted cylinder deliver optimum intake efficiency for phenomenal performance – and for 2022 the YZ450F comes with class-leading suspension featuring revised low speed damping settings for even better handling, as well as a lighter rear hub and new chain that reduce unsprung weight.
The ultra-compact layout of the reversed head engine keeps chassis dimensions to a minimum – and its mass centralized design makes this a sharp looking bike that turns, brakes and jumps like nothing else. While the Power Tuner app enables you to gain a real advantage by tuning your engine character for total control in varying conditions. Finished in Icon Blue duo-tone colours with new in-mould graphics, the YZ450F is ready to tune in to victory.
At a glance
- Improved suspension settings
- New lightweight chassis components
- Ultra-compact high-tech 450cc engine
- Launch Control System
- Robust clutch and transmission
- Lightweight aluminium beam frame
- Mass-centralized wraparound exhaust
- New graphics and duo-tone body colours
- Easy-to-use Power Tuner app
- Handlebar-mounted 2-mode mapping switch
Conditions in motocross can change rapidly when the track cuts up or if the weather turns nasty. And it’s at times like this that the Yamaha Power Tuner enables you to gain a real advantage by quickly adjusting your YZ450F’s power delivery so that you have total control in varying conditions.