Let the Viper strike - and escape the trails!
At our Viper's heart is the powerful and responsive Genesis 4-stroke engine, cocooned in a light, strong chassis. Poise and agility is assured by the asymetric crossover suspension up front - which makes sure the wide flotation Tuner Gen 3 skis go smoothly where they're pointed - while its phenomenal grip on the snow is down to the rear suspension, with its lean, mean skid wrapped in an aggressive crossover track.
So let the Viper strike now - and enjoy the back country!
- Genesis® 4-stroke 1049cc High Output engine
- Super-efficient recalibrated fuel-injection system
- Asymetric double wishbone front suspension design
- Wide flotation Tuner Gen 3 skis
- Wide adjustable handlebar and riser
- Camoplast Cobra® 1.6 inch lug track
- Extrovert drive sprockets for secure grip on track
- Large rear carrier & soft luggage bag as standard
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Dual Digital Meter display
SRViper X-TX SE 141
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.