A force of nature.
Yamaha’s industry-leading Ultramatic® transmission automatically selects the optimum gearing for all types of terrain, while the natural all-wheel engine braking gives confident downhill descents – and the On-Command® drive system allows you to switch seamlessly between 2WD, 4WD and Diff Lock at the push of a button.
Electronic Power Steering gives a natural feedback for enhanced comfort and control – and with its 4-wheel disc brake system and adjustable independent suspension, the Grizzly 700 EPS Alu is ready to take on the most challenging terrain – it’s a true force of nature.
At a glance
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke engine
- Aggressively styled and compact bodywork
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- Yamaha On-Command® 2WD, 4WD, 4WD with Diff Lock
- Independent long-travel adjustable suspension
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering
- Large multi-function instrument display
- Maxxis 26-inch tyres, 26x8x12 front; 26x10x12 rear on Alu wheels
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes
- LED headlights and powerful central work light
- Total 140kg carrying capacity on strong front and rear cargo racks
- 600kg towing capacity and powerful front-mounted winch
- T-category homologation options are offered by Yamaha; verify details with your local Dealer.
Grizzly 700 EPS Alu
Every Yamaha ATV is designed to handle the most challenging off road terrain, and the class-leading Grizzly 700 EPS Alu comes with one of the widest ranges of sophisticated user-friendly technologies that make off road exploration easier and more rewarding.