The beauty of work.
Powered by the high torque MK II 686cc engine - and featuring a compact chassis with a plush seat for day-long riding comfort - this extraordinary worker can carry a 140kg payload plus rider, and tow up to 600kg.
The smooth-running Ultramatic® CVT transmission and 2WD/4WD system with Diff Lock make this ATV ideal for towing, and with Electric Power Steering the Kodiak 700 EPS makes every working day that little bit easier.
At a glance
- Best value for money utility ATV
- Powerful 686cc SOHC 4-stroke high-torque engine
- Yamaha Ultramatic® CVT automatic transmission
- On-Command® 2WD/4WD
- Yamaha Electric Power Steering (EPS models)
- Total 140kg front and rear rack carrying capacity
- 600kg towing capacity and front-mounted winch
- Front discs and sealed wet rear brake
- Independent long-travel suspension
- Maxxis 25-inch tyres, 25x8x12 front; 25x10x12 rear
- Digital instrument panel
- Central halogen work light (EPS models)
- T-category homologation options are offered by Yamaha; verify details with your local Dealer.
Kodiak 700 EPS
Yamaha Utility ATVs are built with one goal in mind: easing the workloads of those in tough outdoor environments.