The super-quiet M20 - Just switch on and take off
Incredibly simple and quiet to use, these compact 12-Volt units have adjustable brackets for quick, easy fitting, so you can go straight out, switch on and have fun. This M20 model features a twist-on hand control, offering a tilt angle of up to 45° extending up to 15cms - and with a comfortable contoured grip.
It's built tough too, with a permanent magnet motor, damage-resistant casing parts and coatings, and a special composite drive shaft that won’t bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and resists trailing weeds and other underwater debris.
At a glance
- Push-to-Test meter - for easy battery level checks
- Very simple and light to carry about - and to fit
- Surprisingly powerful - but easy to control
- Tough construction and dependable 12-Volt motor
- Almost indestructible composite prop shaft
- Power propeller resists weeds and trailing debris
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster - easy prop depth control
- Extremely friendly to the environment
- Comfortable tiller with twist-on hand control
- Versatile steering tension control
Yamaha Electric Drives are the most environment-friendly way to power your small boat when you’re out relaxing on the water.