Born to Challenge
An accessible motorcycle that is enjoyable for both new and experienced riders. The 2-part frame, tank construction and seat design are still a key factor in the XSR700, safeguarding the easy-to-customize feature the bike is renowned for.
The character of the XSR700 is defined by the sublime combination of a light and agile frame and the torque-rich, playful CP2 engine. The super nimble bike is easy to steer in any setting, from curves and twisty roads to busy city traffic, you’ll have a blast either way.
At a glance
- 35kW A2 version also available
- XSR family LED lighting
- Revised cockpit layout with integrated headlight stays
- Evolved design details
- 689cc CP2 high-torque EU5 engine
- Light and slim tubular backbone frame
- Engineered for optimum riding enjoyment
- Confidence inspiring riding experience
- Colouring and graphics inspired by Yamaha’s past
- Outstanding fuel efficiency
The XSR700 features its timeless design aspects like retro-influenced bodywork, a stepped seat and a classically styled head-and-tail light. Respecting the bikes of the past, whilst embracing the contemporary by making use of all the modern technology likes ABS, LED lights, the most efficient CP2 engine to date and a modern inverted LCD meter.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.