Re-Define your Reality
Powering the ultimate 125 Supersport is the latest EU5 125cc 4-valve engine with Yamaha’s special Variable Valve Actuation system that delivers strong low rpm torque with exciting high rpm power – giving quick acceleration, fast pick up, a high top speed and outstanding efficiency at all speeds.
For precision handling and extreme traction the compact Deltabox frame is equipped with 41mm USD forks and a lightweight aluminium swingarm with an extra-wide 140 rear tyre. While state of the art suspension and large diameter brakes produce outstanding performance for accurate control. And the aerodynamic R1-derived bodywork and dual LED headlights project a strong and forceful look, confirming the R125’s status as the ultimate lightweight Supersport. Never compromise. Enter R-World.
At a glance
- High-tech 125cc EU5 engine with Variable Valve Actuation
- High combustion efficiency for smooth power
- Compact Deltabox frame ensures lightweight handling
- Lightweight aluminium swingarm for high speed stability
- Assist & Slipper (A&S) clutch for optimum control
- Sleek R-Series body with dual twin-eye LED headlights
- 11-litre R-series style fuel tank
- M1 MotoGP-inspired Supersport cockpit
- Sophisticated high-visibility LCD instruments
- Comfortable and efficient ergonomics
- Wide 140-section rear tyre for supersport handling
- Supersport specification braking system
Right from day one the R-Series Supersport models have been designed and built using a ‘no-compromise’ philosophy. It started with the original R1 over two decades ago. That bike changed things forever. And ever since then Yamaha has never been afraid to introduce high-performance race-bred technology for the street, believing that every rider should have the opportunity to experience MotoGP-inspired technology in every category from 125cc through to 1000cc.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.