60 years of World GP heritage
It was back in 1961 that the company entered its very first international road race at the French Grand Prix. And to mark 60 years of racing success, Yamaha has created the very special R3 World GP 60th Anniversary featuring historic white and red racing colours – to pay tribute to the machines that took more than 500 wins in World Grand Prix racing between 1961 and 2021.
The R3 World GP 60th Anniversary’s white bodywork features the famous red ‘speed block’ graphics that were made famous by Yamaha’s legendary race bikes from previous decades. A red front fender and red stripe on the tank reinforce the GP pedigree – while the historic racing style is competed with golden wheels, a gold tank badge and a yellow race-style number plate.
At a glance
- World GP 60th Anniversary colour scheme
- Radical M1 MotoGP® inspired look
- R-Series inspired face
- High revving 321cc EU5 engine
- Lightweight A2-license supersport bike
- Slim and lightweight sports chassis
- R1 inspired dual LED headlights
- 37mm KYB inverted front forks
- Low fuel tank and handlebar position
- Lightweight wheels and supersport tyres
- Powerful braking system with ABS
- Balanced 50/50 weight distribution
R3 World GP 60th Anniversary
The exclusive R3 World GP 60th Anniversary embodies 60 years of racing with the historic racing colour scheme, that was made famous by the company’s pioneering GP bikes. With its timeless red ‘speed block’ graphics, pure white fairing, golden wheels and 60th anniversary emblem, the R3 World GP 60th Anniversary pays tribute to a special era in Yamaha’s journey.
You have already added this item. You can adjust the quantity in your shopping cart.
The product has been added to your cart
This item is not compatible with the Yamaha you selected.
There are no required parts.