Yamaha YZF-R1M. We R1
For reduced lap times the Quickshift System (QSS) giving seamless upshifting and downshifting. The Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS) automatically adjusts damping to give higher levels of braking, acceleration and cornering control – and the interface makes selecting modes easier.
The ECU works with the QSS and improved lift control system (LIF) to allow harder acceleration – and the fairing's restyled graphics focus on its lightweight carbon structure.
At a glance
- 998cc 200PS crossplane 4-cylinder engine
- Short wheelbase aluminium Deltabox frame
- Öhlins Electronic Racing Suspension (ERS)
- Quickshift System (QSS)
- Communication Control Unit with wireless remapping
- YZR-M1 MotoGP style carbon bodywork
- 6-axis IMU with Gyro/G sensors for 3D motion data
- Lift Control / Launch Control / Slide Control
- Upward truss type swingarm / magnesium rear frame
- Magnesium rear frame
- Exclusive Yamaha Racing Experience for R1M owners
- Banking sensitive Traction Control / Slide Control