The fun starts here.
Everything about this rider-friendly mini-bike is designed to create a fun and enjoyable experience for riders between 4 and 7 years of age. For simple riding, the electric-start 50cc 4-stroke engine is equipped with a semi-automatic 3-speed gearbox - and for added parental control the TT-R50E can only be started with the ignition key inserted.
The rugged blue bodywork has been inspired by Yamaha's GP-winning MX bikes, and with long-travel suspension and knobbly tyres, the TT-R50E is ready to provide many hours of fun for all the family.
At a glance
- 50cc 4-stroke junior off-road fun bike
- Perfect for kids from 4 to 7 years of age
- Semi-automatic 3-speed gearbox
- Stylish racing-blue motocross-style bodywork
- Ignition key for added parental control
- Long-travel front and rear suspension
See the smile on your child's face after they've been riding their TT-R junior bike and you'll know that you made the right decision investing in a Yamaha.