Turbo power. Taking you smoothly to new heights.
This flagship of our new Sidewinder series looks the part and really lives up to its promise, the revolutionary turbo-powered 998cc Genesis 180 engine delivering awesome power and torque, regardless of altitude or conditions. Matched with its advanced Mountain chassis, suspension, track and ski design, the result is a truly impressive and enjoyable machine.
A great many luxuries are standard too, like full Mountain ergonomics, reverse, electric start and hand/thumb warmers.
At a glance
- New wide single-keel Yamaha Mountain skis
- Special 'narrow' Mountain front suspension design
- MTN Float Action - Alu HP Gas/Fox float® 3
- Convenient electric start and push-button reverse
- Striking new extreme colour scheme and graphics
- New Genesis® 180 4-stroke 998cc 3-cylinder engine
- 3.0 inch/76mm Camoplast® Power Claw lug track
- Yamaha's new and unique turbo-powered system
- Massive low end torque for control in deep snow
- Slim and lightweight Mountain chassis
- Dual-switch grip control for hand & thumb warmers
Sidewinder M-TX SE 162
Being out on the trails or powder is one of life's great feelings – creating emotional moments to last long in the memory. So enjoy our snowmobiles. Each one is designed and equipped to deliver supreme handling, performance, comfort, economy and reliability.