Yamaha is a dynamic company. All of us at Yamaha constantly strive to deliver our Customers Kando, Japanese for a moment of an ultra-unique experience and emotion which we aim to generate through our motorcycles, scooters, outboard engines, WaveRunners, boats, ATVs, Side-by-Sides, snowmobiles, accessories and/or services we develop for our Customers.
Whatever we do, we are not satisfied until we have delivered what we promise.
Besides that, we also look to the future on how we can solve the ever-changing (mobility) needs of our Customers while trying to preserve the environment and without losing sight of our promise to them.
We can offer:
- A passionate, international and open business environment where you are able to improve your skills and knowledge by sharing and exchanging know-how/information with colleagues from all over Europe and where you will always be challenged.
- Opportunity to improve your skills even further through custom-made training;
- Opportunity to follow our introduction program to our company culture;
- Opportunity, where possible, to gain working experience in one of our offices in Europe;
- Special conditions to enjoy our exciting products;
- Favorable salary and secondary conditions.
Interested to work with us?
Please check our outstanding vacancies at our European head office in the Netherlands on LinkedIn.
Of course, you can also send us your open application, motivational letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!