Choosing the right outboard for your boat can be a difficult job. What horsepower to go for? What shaft length? What model?
The first choice is easy though - it has to be a Yamaha four-stroke outboard, widely regarded as the very best outboards available today. Manufactured to the highest standards and using only the finest components and top grade materials Yamaha's reputation for quality and reliability is legendary. That's why organisations like the RNLI, who chose Yamaha engines for the new Atlantic 85 fast rescue boats, have put their trust in Yamaha engineering.
But getting the best out of your boat takes more than the correct choice of engine. Propeller selection can be vital to achieve the best possible performance and economy, whilst choice of instrumentation and controls can make all the difference to your driving pleasure and the aesthetics of your helm station.
That's why at Yamaha our Flexible Rigging program has such a wide variety of different parts options and why the program now includes all our Four-stroke outboard engines of 30hp and above.
Instead of simply supplying pre-selected rigging parts, we can offer a choice of no less than sixty different aluminium and Black Stainless Steel propeller options, four different types of control box and multi-function digital gauges as standard options on these engines from F30 - F350.
For a limited period every new Yamaha outboard in the Flexible Rigging program will come with a choice of propeller, control box and digital gauge - all provided totally FREE of charge*.
Speak to your Authorised Yamaha marine dealer today. Choose the right engine for your boat and your dealer will help make sure that the choice of rigging parts matches your needs and your boat perfectly no matter what kind of boating you enjoy.
*Terms & Conditions
1. Free Flexible Rigging parts are only available from participating Authorised Yamaha Dealers.
2. You must check your dealer is participating in the promotion.
3. Free Flexible Rigging parts are only available for a limited period. Check with your dealer to ensure promotion is still running.
4. Free Flexible Rigging parts are available on all new fuel injected outboard engines of 30hp imported into UK by Yamaha Motor UK Limited.
5. The choice of Free rigging parts varies by engine and horsepower size. Check which parts are supplied free with your choice of engine.
6. Only parts specified in the promotion offer will be supplied free of charge.
7. Some additional parts may be required to complete the rigging of your boat. Check with your dealer for details.
8. You dealer will advise on the most suitable rigging parts for your boat.
9. No cash alternative is offered if free parts are not accepted.