These free to enter events have something for everyone with the latest Yamaha models on display, action events, test rides and much more.
The Revs Your Heart Tour is ready to roll and the time has come for you to experience a wide range of the latest Yamaha models, including Hyper Naked, Supersport, Sport Touring and Sport Heritage models.
Visiting seven UK cities during 2017, the Revs Your Heart Tour will be a unique opportunity for all types of rider to experience the latest Yamaha machines.
- All motorcyclists and non-motorcyclists are welcome – no matter what you ride!
- See the Revs Your Heart Tour truck with clothing and accessories displays.
- New models on display – ride the new MT-09 and the race inspired new YZF-R6 plus the latest MT-10 SP.
- Fleet of new models available to test ride* on our road route, including the latest 2017 model MT-10, plus the multi award winning MT-07. With many demo bikes fitted with Genuine Yamaha Accessories, you can try the ‘Comfort Seat’ option or Sport Screen or even the billet aluminium rearsets and Ackrapovic exhaust. Riders must bring their MC Licence to join the road rides.
- A1 and A2 Riding Experience – aimed at new ridersour instructors will teach you to ride the new MT-125 and MT-07 35kW will be available on a closed course. These A1 and A2 licence compliant machines are perfect for new riders and novices. With expert tuition from our instructors and riding gear available to borrow, you can try them out even if you have never ridden before or you do not yet have a full Motorcycle Licence. No licence necessary* (Not available at Haynes Motor Museum, Green Welly Cafe and Motorcycle Live).
- Try the MT-10 on the free Extreme Wheelie machine. Experts will show you how to master wheelies in a safe and controlled manner, so you can enjoy the thrill of lifting this 1000cc machine onto its back wheel. (Not available Motorcycle Live)
- Watch Dave Coates take his MT-10 to the limit as he performs his popular stunt show three times a day. (Not available at Haynes Motor Museum, Green Welly Cafe and Motorcycle Live)
- Refreshments available from on-site catering companies.
- Open 10.00am - 5.00pm on Saturday and Sunday
- No booking required. Motorcycle parking available on site.
- Note the Revs Your Heart Tour at MCN Festival - Peterborough, Llan Bike Fest and at 2017 Motorcycle Live is located within the controlled event site and an event entrance ticket is required to reach the Revs Your Heart Tour and tour attractions.
* See Terms and Conditions for full details
All Test Ride bookings should be made on the day at the event. Test ride bookings can be made at the Revs Your Heart Tour marquee.
Some flexibility may be required on the day as timings may vary. Yamaha UK reserve the right to refuse a test ride. For the road riding you will need a valid, full motorcycle licence – you must bring your licence to the event. Terms & Conditions apply.
The Revs Your Heart Tour will visit some of the best known motorcycle friendly venues around the UK including a stop at 2017 Motorcycle Live at the NEC. Each venue has been selected to allow the Roadshow to be easy to get to but also with some outstanding local roads for the Revs Your Heart Demo Ride route.
The Revs Your Heart Demo Rides will depart from and return to the Revs Your Heart Tour venue and test rides will be escorted on a special route designed to allow you to get the feel for your selected Yamaha model.
2017 Revs Your Heart Your Dates & Venues
- 13th-14th May MCN Festival, Peterborough
- 10th-11th June Haynes Motor Museum, Yeovil
- 17th-18th June Squires Cafe, Leeds
- 24th-25th June Rykas Cafe, Box Hill
- 1st-2nd July Green Welly Stop, Scotland
- 5th-6th August Llan Bike Fest, Wales
- 18th-26th November Motorcycle Live, NEC
Models Available for Demo
- MT-10 - MT-10 SP - MT-10 Tourer Edition - MT-09 - MT-07
- YZF-R1 - YZF-R6
- XSR900 - XSR700 - SCR950
- FJR1300AE - Tracer 900 - Tracer 700
- XT1200Z Super Tenere
Terms and Conditions
- The Revs Your Heart Tour events are free to enter events (excluding MCN Festival and Motorcycle Live events) and everyone is welcome. Yamaha Motor however reserves the right to refuse admission to the Revs Your Heart Tour attractions.
- No animals allowed
- Demo rides follow a predetermined road route and groups are led by outriders.
- Test Ride slots can only be booked at the event for the same day.
- The organisers reserve the right to move or change test ride bookings during the event subject to circumstances.
- To ride a Yamaha test bike on the road riders must be a minimum of 18 years old and hold a full valid UK Motorcycle Licence. Yamaha Motor Europe NV, branch UK and Focused Events reserve the right to refuse a test ride to any person.
- The instructions of the organisers and the guide riders must be followed at all times.
- Riders must NOT be under the influence of drink or drugs to participate in the test rides and riders must obey the normal rules and regulations of the highway.
- Test ride insurance cover will be provided but riders should have their own personal medical cover.
- Riders must disclose to the organisers the relevant level of skill and experience they have before the test ride.
- Riders should be phisically able to ride the selected machine and must disclose any injury or disability including sight and hearing that might affect their ability to control the machine.
- Extreme Wheelie machine rides are undertaken at the participants' risk and the rider must follow the instructions of the machine operator.
- The Dave Coates Stunt Show is a motorsport activity and as such is potentially dangerous. Spectators must observe the safety procedures and respect the boundaries of the display area.
- All data collected at the Revs Your Heart event will be available for Yamaha Motor Europe NV, branch UK to use at a later date for marketing purposes and participation in the event is taken as an understanding and agreement that the personal data collected can be used.
- Some activates may be dangerous Yamaha Motor Europe NV, branch UK is in no way liable or responsible for the actions of suppliers.
- The schedule, organisations and attractions at each event may vary and may change without notice. The listed attractions and activities are for description only and are not as such a contracted offer to the event visitor. Availability of rides and activities may be limited and can be subject to local weather conditions.
Don't keep the adventure to yourself, share your MT experience on social media using hashtag #yamahadarkside