When you’re out on the water, there’s no such thing as too much information. Performance data, fuel management data, navigation data — the operators with the most information at their fingertips will get the most from their boats. More information means more control, more confidence. Digital network gauges tell you what you need to know at a glance.
Command and control takes on a whole new meaning with digital network gauges.
- Boat operators have instant access to vital information, from engine functions and fuel management to water depth and water temperature (when equipped with optional Triducer).
- Displays are user-selectable. Boaters can choose the functions displayed on each gauge, and in what order.
- Square gauges have a larger display area, for easy readability.
- On-board diagnostics enable the operator to request system checks on demand, and digital network gauges will let them know if systems are working properly.
More Gauge Functionality
Digital network gauges offer more functions than conventional Yamaha digital gauges.
- Engine water pressure (when equipped with optional water pressure sensor)
- Engine water temperature
- Integral fuel flow management information
- Maintenance interval reminders
- Speed (via Triducer or GPS)
- Water depth (when equipped with Triducer or fish finder)
- Surface water temperature (when equipped with Triducer)
- Integral 5-level backlight dimmer function
- Easy-to-read-and-understand engine warning information
- Vary the trolling RPM setting by utilizing the tachometer control function (F40-F90 and F250-F350 models only).