Yamaha’s Digital Network Gauges Integrated Information System is simple, streamlined and sophisticated. It’s the perfect blend of innovative technology and reliability you’ve come to expect from Yamaha, providing many features and functions.
Digital Network Gauges Installation – A Model of Simplicity
- Digital network gauges is a robust Local Area Network (LAN) system. A LAN consists of associated peripheral devices that are interconnected, sharing resources and information.
- Streamlined harnesses integrate all vital Yamaha information systems.
- Installation and service is quick, easy and convenient.
A New Dimension in Information Management
Digital network gauges connects all vital Yamaha systems into one highly advanced digital network.
- Cruise information, engine monitoring and on-board diagnostics are integrated into a single, easy-to-use system.
- The boat operator can monitor all major engine systems with fewer gauges.
A New Level of Reliability
With its enhanced ability to deliver information, Yamaha’s digital technology improves accuracy and reliability.
- Yamaha’s digital harness uses a premium quality twisted pair wire. Wires are fine and tightly packed to promote reliability.
- Colour-coded connectors reduce the chance of wiring errors — and they’re water and corrosion resistant for added durability.
- Fewer components and fewer wires mean fewer chances for water intrusion or electrical shorts.
Digital Network Gauges versus Conventional Wiring
Advanced digital technology eliminates yesterday’s cumbersome jumble of wires, harnesses, hoses and gauge wiring — replacing it with simple-to-install bus harnesses.