The Yamaha Tracer 900 is the company’s best-selling Sport Tourer, and with its more refined body design, improved ergonomics and better wind protection, the 2018 model is an even more attractive proposition for every rider who wants adrenaline charged performance combined with serious long-distance potential.
For 2018 the Sport Tourer range now includes the premium Tracer 900GT that comes with state of the art suspension, advanced electronic control systems, full colour TFT instruments and colour-matched sidecases as standard – and with its comprehensive specification, exciting sports performance and agile handling, the affordable Tracer 700 represents outstanding value.
So make a date to visit your Yamaha dealer on the weekend of June 9th and 10th and enquire now about a demo ride* on one of the latest range of Yamaha Sport Touring models. And as a thank you for coming along on the day, we are giving away a free* Power Bank to riders who take a demo ride on one of the Yamaha Sport Tourer models on June 9th and 10th.
The Sport Tourer models available to demo will be FJR1300AE, FJR1300A, Tracer 900 GT, Tracer 900, Tracer 700. Now it’s your turn to discover the Roads of Life!
*Terms & conditions
• The Sport Touring Demo Weekend activities and promotions are only available at participating authorised Yamaha dealerships in UK. Check your local dealer for full details.
• Opening times will vary from dealer to dealer. Always check with your local dealer for full event information and opening hours.
• Sport Touring test rides are provided by authorised Yamaha dealerships and are given subject to status. The dealership reserves the right to refuse any test ride request.
• The provision of a test ride will depend on the test ride criteria at each dealership. Note you will normally be required to bring your original driving licence, National Insurance number (or DVLA access code) and one other form of ID.
• Check the test ride criteria with your participating Yamaha dealership before visiting the dealer if in doubt.
• A license appropriate to the demo model is required and riders are normally required to have the relevant experience. In addition convictions and insurance claims will be taken into account before a test ride is given.
• Test rides can be booked in advance but this does not ensure that the test ride will be given. Advance bookings are not a contractual obligation to provide a test ride.
• Power banks are given free of charge to the rider only following a completed test ride.
• Only one power bank per rider is offered regardless of the number of test rides taken.
• Free power banks are available on a first come basis and are available subject to stock. Taking a test ride on a sport touring model as part of this promotion does not guarantee that a free power bank will be provided. Always check with your dealer before the test ride to confirm the availability of a power bank.
• The decision of the dealer to provide a power bank may be subject to local factors and riders should always check before the test ride that a power bank will be provided.
• No cash alternative is offered as an alternative to the power bank.